Saving is the topmost attitude for future billionaires! Looking for the most eco-friendly way to keep your coins? This Akooshi Coin Saver is here for you.
Price: Ghc 20
Origin: Accra, Ghana
Producer: Akooshi Crafts
Raw Materials: made from organic coconut shells and pieces of reclaimed plywood.
Sustainability: it’s safe for everyone including kids and also friendly to the environment. It can be reused as a container for jewelry, spices, broken crayons, and be creative.
- has a flat bottom that sits perfectly on surfaces
- its volume is approximately 300ml
- has a removable lid with a tiny split on top for easy coin drop
- cute enough to fit into your side bag
- polish with organic shear butter regularly to maintain its shine
- do not clean with water or keep in water as it may decompose
Shipping/ Delivery: when ordered, this product gets to you on the next immediate Wednesday.
Return: unused, undamaged in their original look, and packaging may be returned within 7 days after delivery.
About The Producer (Akooshi Crafts)
Akooshi Crafts is a Ghanaian-owned Medium-Sized Eco Enterprise based in Accra. It takes pride in producing nature’s finest and carefully crafted artifacts that meet the aesthetic and sustainable demands of today’s trends, without compromising the safety of our dear planet. This means eco-consciousness is not an afterthought; rather it is woven into the entire supply chain of operations. Akooshi Crafts offers a wide range on coconut shell-based products.
>>>See more products from Akooshi Crafts