Djembe Drums have gradually crawled from it West African origins into all international communities.
Price: Ghc 120
Origin: Accra, Ghana
Producer: Tours & Arts Solutions
Raw Materials: made from reclaimed tweneboah wood, strings and animal skin.
Sustainability: tweneboah wood is highly sustainable; it is hard, fine and very repulsive to pests. It is light in weight and easy to carry by children.
- has a flat bottom that sits perfectly on flat surfaces
- beautiful African patterns on the wood with red colours
- has an loose handle that can easily slug around the shoulder
- dust often to maintain its shine
- keep in a cool dry place away from water and direct sunlight
- monitor for changes in sound and return for tuning
Shipping/ Delivery: when ordered, this product gets to you on the next immediate Wednesday.
Return: unused, undamaged in their original look and packaging may be returned within 7 days after delivery.
About The Producer (Tours & Arts Solutions)
Tours & Arts Solutions is a Ghanaian enterprise that prides itself as a recognized member of the World Fair Trade Organization. With the principles of fair trade at heart, Tours & Arts Solutions has provided diverse green arts and crafts to clients home and abroad. Tours & Arts Solution is also registered with the Ghana tourism authority to provide tour guiding services to local and international tourists. >>>See more products from Tours & Arts Solutions